Famous Footwear - Women's Reebok Review

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Reebok. I received a Famous Footwear gift card to purchase a pair of Reebok shoes to facilitate my review and to thank me for participating.”

I was excited to have the chance to review some Reebok shoes for this fun campaign from Mom Central. It has been ages since I've had a pair of Reeboks and I couldn't wait to see if they would fit my hard-to-fit feet. I seem to have issues finding sneakers that have a comfortable fit for my high arched and wide feet. I typically wear a size 7 1/2 -8 in shoes, so I tried picking out these Women's Sublite TR shoes from Reebok. I'm not clueless when it comes to shopping for shoes at Famous Footwear, I loved shopping in thier store when we had one close by. This time I had to shop online, which was super easy and actually way less stressful than taking the Booper shoe shopping with me. 

Navigating Famous Footwear's online store was easy and I quickly found the Reebok section to pick out the shoes I wanted to buy. I liked several pair, but I was looking to buy 2 pair so I could stretch my budget and try different styles to see what I liked best. I chose another pair with brighter colors that caught my eye and I instantly fell in love with the Women's Smoothflex (pictured below). These shoes have a higher tread and give more cushioning, and I think the fit feels more customized to my feet. The over-all comfort is really good on the Smoothflex and I see these being my go-to shoes for walking and daily use. 

Don't you just love the hot pink laces? I do! 
I've been very satisfied with both pairs of these Reeboks, and shopping on Famous Footwear's site was a breeze. I would definitely buy shoes from them again without hesitation. Now I'm ready to hit the sidewalk and get my walk in for today! My new Reeboks make my list of excuses a lot shorter, having great fitting shoes makes going for a walk much more enjoyable. Having $100 gift card to spend on Famous Footwear's site, I was able to purchase the 2 pairs of Reeboks you see above as well as a pair of wedge sandals! A great value if you ask me. Be sure to check out Famous Footwear's Rewards Program, it's free to join and members can earn awesome discounts. 



1 comment:

  1. What a deal!!! 3 pairs!!! They look well made and sturdy. Love the bright pink laces...very colorful and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!