Sometimes, it pays to share!


Well, if you know me, then you know I love to find a great deal! I shop online all the time, and so does my hubby. I’ve talked about a lot of different ways I save money when I shop, and of course one of my favorites is coupons, and discount codes.

Shopping online is a cinch with your online discount codes. I never shop online without searching for a discount first. There are lots of places to find these codes, but at Coupon Chief coupons not only save you money, but they can make you money!
Yes, you read that right. 
Coupon Chief has this amazing program called, pays-to-share.

I had never heard of this program until recently and I’ll definitely be considering joining this one.
Are you someone who doesn’t have problems finding a good deal? Do you love sharing a good deal when you find it? Then this might be just what you’ve been looking for.

You find a great coupon/discount code online, you come back to Coupon Chief and share it through the program, and when someone uses that code, you make a percentage! How cool is that? There are a lot of sites out there that want you to share the codes/coupons you find for free, then they make all the profit. With Coupon Chief, you can get paid for sharing!

I’m all about sharing, and saving money. This site puts two of my favorite things in one place, and offers to pay me for something I already do. So, if you are planning to do some shopping online, make sure to find and use your discount codes. If you are a finder of great deals, make sure to look into the details of getting paid for sharing with Coupon Chief. ~ Happy Sharing, Beck

Already love Coupon Chief? Then follow them on facebook here!

See Disclosure

3 comments:

Love This? Share It!